its profits and return.
Role of words and vocabulary
In various contracts whether simple or complex, words, idioms and multiple phrases are used along with the identified terms and provisions.
Any word or phrase may imply an economic and financial sense. Likewise, any condition or adverb used in a contract may
- limit the meaning and the concept of a word or a phrase
- make a commitment and or an obligation for each party
- lead each party to accept or reject the occurrence of an event during a specified period
- provide the basis for specific measures or indicators
- prohibit or produce a value or a benefit for each party
- create risk or different hazards
- allow any party to fraud and abuse in different ways
- encounter the execution of the contract with several obstacles
- cause a variety claims on the contract performance quality, any party's (contractual) rights, approving or rejecting some items of the incurred capital expenditures and the recovery mechanism of them and many other cases of this kind
- reinforce or override the other constraints or conditions and …